首頁 最新消息 什麼是「維根」Vegan 地球需要我們 維根新生活 美食先驅者 動物是我的朋友 Vegan New Life 部落格
 
點 首頁
點 最新消息
點 什麼是「維根」Vegan
點 地球需要我們
點 維根新生活
點 美食先驅者
點 動物是我的朋友
點 Vegan New Life 部落格

空格Vegan New Life 部落格

小圖片
我有一個夢想

每年的1月第三週的週一,是黑人人權領袖,也是1964年諾貝爾和平獎得主馬丁路德。金恩博士紀念日。金恩博士以過人的智慧與魄力,呼籲人權的平等,提醒大眾,在上帝的面前,人人生而平等。他高尚的情操,將黑人從當時人權價值極為扭曲的社會解放出來,結束了束縛黑人的漫漫長夜......
更多訊息 »

banner

 

 

我憐憫動物
I am Mercy for Animals

2010-05-28
下載高畫質清晰版

2009年五月六日,一個來自多元族群組成的倡議動物保護團體製作這支影片,聯合為動物發聲,宣導國家動物保護組織所傳達的理念──憐憫動物
May 06, 2009 — A diverse group of animal advocates give a united voice to the founding ethics that drive the work of the national animal protection organization, Mercy For Animals.

I am… I am… I am…A mother, a son, a daughter.
我是一位母親, 我身為人子  我是女兒
I am a teacher. I am an artist. I am a student.
我是老師       我是藝術家     我是學生
I am a health care professional.
我是健康護理專業人員
I am a survivor.
我是倖存者
I am a dietitian.
我是營養師
A feminist. 
平等主義者
We are a family.
我們是一家人
I am a veterinarian.
我是獸醫
A librarian. 
圖書館員
A volunteer.
義工
An athlete.
運動員
An animal activist.
動保行動者
A wildlife rehabilitator.
野生動物復育師
An animal rescuer.
動物搜救員
A vegetarian.
素食者
I am a vegan.
我吃全素
I am a vegan. I am a vegan.
我吃全素   我吃全素
A vegan 純素者
And we are…and we are….and we are
我們…我們…我們
mercy for animals…mercy for animals…mercy for animals
我們憐憫動物…
I am mercy for animals.  
我憐憫動物
I am mercy for animals. 
我憐憫動物
Because…because… I believe…all animals deserve protection for meaningless cruelty and suffering.
因為我相信,所有的動物都該被保護免於無謂的殘酷和苦難
All animals should have freedom to walk, run, swim, play.
所有的動物應有行走、奔跑、游泳、與玩樂的自由
I believe even though the art of history is long.
我相信這條路雖漫長
It’s been towards justice, justice, justice, justice.
但卻一直朝向「正義」前進
No one is free when others are oppressed.
當其他生命被壓迫時,沒有人是自由的
I believe we can do better. We can do better.
我相信我們能做得更好
Our society should take care the weakest and the most vulnerable.
我們的社會,應該照顧最弱小無力的成員
I believe, mind doesn’t make right.
我相信 頭腦想得不一定對
I believe it’s our moral obligation to prevent cruelty.
我相信,避免殘酷是我們的道德義務
Farm animals deserve the same consideration as our dogs and cats.
農場動物跟貓狗一樣,應得到同樣的考量與照顧
Eating meat support needless violence.
吃肉是支持莫須有的暴力
If animals can talk, they would thank vegetarian.
如果動物會說話,他們會感激素食者
I believe it’s wrong …wrong… to cram animals in cages for their entire lives.
我相信,把動物一輩子塞在窄籠裡,是錯誤的,是錯誤的
There is no such thing as humane slaughter, slaughter.
沒有人道屠宰這種事
The greatest nation and more progressed can be judged by the way… by the way it treats animals.
一個國家的偉大與進步,可從它對待動物的方式來斷定
No animals should suffer or die for my breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
沒有動物應該為了我的早餐、午餐、或晚餐,受苦或喪命
I believe if a slaughter house have glass wall, everyone will be vegetarian. 我相信,如果屠宰場有玻璃牆,每個人都會變成素食者
Everyone would be vegetarian.
每個人都會吃素
We have the power to choose kindness over cruelty.
我們有能力選擇仁慈,而非殘酷
When it comes to sufferings, animals are on our equals.
當論及痛苦,動物和人一樣
I believe…I believe our food choice have the power to change the world for the better.
我深信我們對食物的選擇,能夠使世界更美好
They value their lives like we value ours.
動物重視他們的生命,就像我們一樣
Animal right is social justice issue. Social justice issue. Because it’s up to us.
動物權利是社會正義的議題,因為決定權在我們
I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t…I wouldn’t want to spend my life crammed in a cage.
我不會想要困在籠裡度過一生
I wouldn’t eat my friends.
我不會吃我的朋友
I wouldn’t eat my daughter.
我不會吃我女兒
I wouldn’t steal a child away from his mother, like they do to dairy cows and their babies.
我不會把小孩從母親身邊偷走,像他們對乳牛和她們的寶寶一樣
I wouldn’t cut a piglet without pain killers.
我不會沒用止痛劑,就拿刀割小豬 
I wouldn’t seal off a bird's beak to save a little cash…cash… cash… cash.
我不會為了省一點小錢  將小雞的嘴封起來
Lock a pig in a stall, so small you can’t even turn around for nearly her entire life.
或把豬塞在豬圈裡,幾乎一輩子無法轉身
I wouldn’t pay someone to do all these things on my behalf,我不會出錢叫別人替我做這些事,
not in good conscience.
那是違背良心的
So… so… therefore… because of that…I will… I will… speak out against the portion,
所以…因此…因為那樣…我會挺身反對
even if my voice shakes still I’ll do it.
即使我的聲音因而顫抖
I will… I will… I will… lend a helping hand.
我會伸出援手
Be the change.  I will be the change I want to see in the world.
改變自己   我要成為我希望看到的改變
I will hand out the leaflet. Hand out the leaflet.
我會遞出傳單,遞出宣導傳單
I will inspire others.
我會激勵他人
Speak the truth. Truth.
說實話
For the place of respect and integrity.
為了建立一個尊重生命、正直的地方
Before we thinking, never give up.
在我們盡力之前,絕不輕言放棄
I will treat others the way I want to be treated.
我會用我想被對待的方式,來對待他人
Make food choice respected animals, the earth, and my health.
做出食物的選擇,並尊重動物、地球、和自己的健康
Live a life with my value even when I am hungry.
絕不違反我的價值觀,即使我很飢餓
Together we are changing the world.
同心協力,我們正在改變世界
Exposing animal exploitation.
揭發動物遭受的剝削
Together we are preventing meaningless suffering.
同心協力,我們能避免無謂的痛苦
Together we are giving a voice to the voiceless.
…giving a voice to the voiceless…voiceless.
同心協力,我們一齊為沈默者發聲
Together, we are saving lives.
同心協力,我們正在拯救生命
Together, we are together building a kinder tomorrow for all beings.
我們聯合為所有生命締造更仁慈的明天
…building a kinder tomorrow for all beings.
我們聯合為所有生命締造更仁慈的明天
Together we are mercy for animals.
我們攜手憐憫動物
Together, we are mercy for animals.
讓我我們一起憐憫動物
we are mercy for animals …we are mercy for animals…we are mercy for
animals…we are mercy for animals
我們一起憐憫動物…我們一起憐憫動物…我們一起憐憫動物…我們一起憐憫動物
Together we are mercy for animals.
讓我我們一起憐憫動物

 

分隔線

影帶來源:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNn7ZXflMzY

 
« 一眼就認出你 ─ 生命的至交Suryia 和 Roscoe

 

 

建議瀏覽環境1024*768螢幕解析度,IE6.0以上版本

維根網 版權所有 © 2009 All Rights Reserved. e-mail 電子郵件 與我們聯絡

點